A little about everything

From here to mommyhood was conceived while I was pregnant with my daughter, Hadley. Since Im still getting a hang of 'mommyhood' and all other things that go along with it, why not have a few laughs and how-to's along the way?

Saturday, May 4, 2013



So this is the story all about how- wait a second, its a not a story if its ongoing is it?, anywho- my life got flipped turned upside- crap, this totally isn’t turning out how I pictured... Rewind, start over.

So this is my blog all about how I’m living my life right about now. I’ve got a daughter, a husband a doggy and a kitty. Im living my life in this town called Aurora...

So, I don’t have a future writing rap jingles or hit TV show theme songs (like thats a bad thing, I'll leave it to the pro's). I do however have a bunch of great ideas and a lot of fun living my life. So lets get started. I think I covered most of the basics in my not so catchy tune, Im Alexis.




(Don't judge the Chex Mix, huh?)

This is my husband, Jered (Hes the bees knees, if I do say so myself), and my daughter Hadley!








Thats Zoey, shes new to our fan-dam-ily!



This is Beemer. Hes the grumpy old man of the house, and rarely descends from the top of my kitchen cabinets.







Now, the important stuff. I am a stay at around home mom, who would most of the time prefer to be outside, crafting or redecorating my house. Now on to the good stuff! Who want's to craft?!

Happy reading y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment