A little about everything

From here to mommyhood was conceived while I was pregnant with my daughter, Hadley. Since Im still getting a hang of 'mommyhood' and all other things that go along with it, why not have a few laughs and how-to's along the way?

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Product review: Shark Steam Mop

Wooooooohoooo! Product review time! I love sharing products that Im passionate about and am very vocal about products that I feel need improvement! This particular product review is of a product very near, and dear to my heart (so near and dear that I asked my best friend if I could take it on vacation with me a month ago... ).

Ok, todays Product review is of the Shark Pocket Steam Mop. If you know me, you know that I vacuum my floors (at least) four times a week and steam mop (at least) three times a week (So, I might be   am addicted to cleaning - on a three canisters of Clorox wipes a month - level). Generally on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule - depending on the activities during the week in the house. I love, LOVE this mop for many reasons but here are my top ten:

1. Easy as pie to use. Seriously, can you put water in a glass? Then you can use this mop!
2. No icky water to clean up
3. Suuuuuper fast dry time. None of that "No honey, you need to stay out of the kitchen for twenty minutes" here. 
4. Its purple (and purple is my color.) Don't like purple? Cool, it comes in white too.
5. No new heads, pads or sponges to buy. Seriously, once you're done - toss the (INCLUDED) pad in the washer with your towels and your ready to go once that dryer buzzes!
6. Its small enough it can go just about anywhere. Seriously, Pantry, Closet, Bathtub, Under the sink (ok, maybe not under the sink). 
7. Its not just for floors. No kidding, I use mine on our tubs and showers. 
8. Its perfect for EVERY. SINGLE. FLOOR. TYPE. Carpet? Easy Breezy, just put on the carpet attachment and go to work. Hardwood? Tile? Linoleum? Sealed Concrete (yes, my husband used my shark on our sealed concrete garage floor. It shined like a diamond)? NO. FREAKING. PROBLEM. Just put on the appropriate pad and head and wam-bam-doodle. Go steam your shiz.
9. It comes with everything you could ever need. Mine came with three rectangular white pads, two triangular white pads, one carpet pad, one oversized white pad, the little filler doo-hickey, one rectangular head, one triangular head, one carpet head, one oversized head and of course the Shark, instruction manuals and some plastic bags that I threw away. I kid you not, I had to go online to make sure I didn't win the Shark lottery with all the stuff that came out of that box.
10. Its virtually indestructible. If you figure that I have had this thing since early 2011. Its now 2013. At three steams a week for two years, thats 312 steams across my floors. Give or take a couple dozen.


So, overall do you need a Shark? Yes. Should you still be sitting here reading this when you need to be getting in your car to go get one? No.

"But its icky out and I don't want to go anywhere" or "I live nowhere near civilization but I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED one of these"

Have no fear, you can buy online. I recommend here. It is the cheapest I've seen them. Anywhere, and you get a $10 gift card with purchase.

Happy Mopppin' y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment